Thursday, 26 January 2017

My Kaabil Experience

Hi People,
     I would like to share my experience about the "Kaabil" movie through my blog post here.Please note that this is not a review.I am just a movie lover and love to share my experiences.
   So,as u all know the story of the movie as it is a revenge drama movie.I will not go into any details as i am not an expert in judging any department of a movie.I just watch movies because i love to thats it.
   I watched the movie and was blown away with Hrithik's commendable performance.I felt that the movie is beautiful and very honest on the whole.Yes, I am a die hard Hrithik fan but i will not share my experience as a fan.
   I just loved the movie and enjoyed watching hrithik.What a performance!!!This is his best performance in his recent films which were released.He just nailed the blind person's character.This movie has a strong content too in terms of the storytelling.
   I feel that those who did not the watch the movie yet,please go and watch it for Hrithik's performance and you will not be disappointed.
    Sorry for the long post since it is my first blog post:P

Love,
Ashish

No comments:

Post a Comment